3.12.2009

003

003: turkey (3.12.09)
Mr. Goodcent's 12" white bread, turkey, lettuce, tomato, mayonaise, mustard
general: *
structural integrity: *
ingredients:
effectiveness: *
aesthetics:
total: ***

I'm hesitant to dish out stars for ingredients when the sandwich comes from a shop like Mr. Goodcent's or Subway or Quizno's or whatever. I'd definitely rank Goodcent's above all those other sandwich joints, but I still have a hard time believing the best turkey comes from a huge 15lbs mass of white-ish material. Too, the bread could have been a bit more firm, to add textural contrast. I'm realizing that the effectivness category might be too situational; it really depends on how hungry I am and the size of the sandwich. A refinment of the grading system is underway...

No comments:

Post a Comment